Sunday, February 03, 2008

Giving up the Batcave...


I knew the time would come some day.

My Batcave will soon have a changing table...

The expectation of the Mango has forced CG and I to look the available space in our house and try to figure out where to put the kid's room. CG and I have been living in a 3 bedroom home for close to 5 years now, and as such have each enjoys our own personal space. We have used the spare bedrooms as personal offices, giving both of us a needed refuge, and personal space. I've unfortunately probably spent more time in my office space than any other room in the house. I love my space. But, the Mango needs a room and it looks like it will me my office.

We plan on moving our PC's into the basement area, which is at least finished, carpeted and comfortable, and using CG's office as a true Guest room. CG has started the process of clearing out her space this weekend. Soon, I will need to sift through the stacks of CD's, computer parts and various other nic-nacks, leaving only the essential stuff that I can move to the basement. It may not look like much in pictures, but, its mine.

Enjoy little Mango. You are probably the only person on the planet that I would gladly offer my space to.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: